BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 28 September 2009

Kris Allen's Full Debut Single Premieres


Kris Allen's Full Debut Single Premieres

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:18am PDT by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks

When Kris Allen performed on the season 8 American Idol finale alongside Keith Urban this year, I feared he might go in a country direction--a fear that was only solidified when I learned that his first post-Idol single would be called "Live Like We're Dying," a title bearing uncanny similarity to Tim McGraw's "Live Like You Were Dying."

But Kris's new single was premiered on the radio this week, and I am happy to report that it does not sound country at all. It sounds...well, it sounds like KRIS ALLEN. What I mean by that is, if I were flipping around my radio dial and I heard this tune, sans any radio DJ back-announcement, I would just know it was Kris's new single. Although it's actually a cover of a B-side by rising Irish band the Script, it still sounds distinctively like Kris...and more importantly, it sounds like a hit.

Too bad this couldn't have been Kris's coronation song instead of "No Boundaries":


info from : http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/272735/kris-allens-full-debut-single-premieres/

0 komentar: